The Stroh Brewery Company
The nation's third largest brewer when they they bought
Heileman in 1996, and sold
off their labels and breweries to Pabst
and Miller in 1999.
I've listed the brands that ended up with Pabst,
but I'm not sure about the others. See more information
on the beers on the Pabst page.
- Augsburger was previously owned by Huber.
Varieties include Bock[***], Dark[**], Dopple-Bock[****],
Golden[**], Rot[***], and Weiss[***]. Now licensed by Pabst
- Old Milwaukee -- Now a Pabst brand.
- Red River was part of the red craze of the mid-1990's.
- Stroh's -- Now a Pabst brand.
- Schlitz -- Now a Pabst brand.
Up to Pabst,
All the way up to index.
Thomas Insel /